Bushranger Revo Winch | 12,000lb | Synthetic
Bushranger REVO is packed with many features including: high-quality construction, low current draw, 4 stage oversized gearing with fast line speeds and an advanced proportional friction braking system that will reliably hold 100% of the rated load with no slippage. The zero drag braking system allows for fast no load line speeds, making unspooling the rope a breeze. No more pulling against the friction of traditional winch braking systems, just use the power of the winch to do the unspooling for you with no concern of brake drag causing unnecessary wear and heat build-up. A fully sealed motor and gearbox (IP67 rated) gives maximum protection from water, dust and debris, meaning the winch is ready for anything you can throw at it.
The versatile design of the Bushranger REVO maximizes the ease of installation with 22.5 degree increments (resulting in 16 Gearbox clocking positions) and a multi-mount Control Box. Two-position aluminium hawse fairlead, which was an innovation first introduced by Bushranger. A wireless hand controller rounds out the premium synthetic version, allowing for reliable, no delay, cord-free operation of the winch, giving you the freedom to manoeuvre around the vehicle without the limitations and tangles.
The Bushranger REVO has a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and 7-year electrical warranty.
- Gearbox mounted braking system | 100% load holding, proportional friction braking system located inside the gearbox, away from the drum – eliminating heat transfer to synthetic rope.
- Zero brake drag | Zero drag braking system allows for the winch to be powered out under no load without the heat build-up, making unspooling a breeze.
- Premium Motor design | Series wound, 12V, 6.2HP motor made with high-grade materials resulting in low current draw and longer life at extreme load.
- 4 stage oversized gearbox | Designed for maximum strength and durability. Extra-wide gears improve load distribution resulting in less wear and increased long term reliability. Externally adjustable, 16 position gearbox clocking for ease of fitment and use.
- Clockable motor housing | 3 position motor clocking for versatility during fitting
- Control box | Multiple mounting orientations to suit every installation. Supplied with additional mounting bracket for hassle-free installation.
- Wireless Hand Controller | Full sealed, IP67 rated, ergonomic hand controller with long-range. Sealed 433MHz wireless receiver mounted internally to control box.
- In-Line/Off-set Hawse Fairlead | Innovative two-position, aircraft-grade aluminium design to suit in-line and off-set mounting requirements.
- Synthetic Rope | Premium, 11mm synthetic rope paired with a ½” removable clevis hook
- 500A Contactor | Heavy-duty sealed contractor reliably distributes power with minimal voltage drops.
- Waterproof | Fully sealed motor, gearbox and drum for maximum protection from water, dust and debris.
- No-lift clutch | Easy to use spring-loaded cam style clutch mechanism
- Multi-mount control box | For easier installation
- Tough Design | Strong and lightweight aluminium alloy housings with durable black powder coat finish
- Part Number: RWR120S
- Dimensions: 602mm (L) x 165mm (W) x 216mm (H) (excludes control box)
- Rated Line Pull (single): 12,000lbs (5,443kg)
- Motor: Series wound, 12V, 6.2HP (4.6kw)
- Remote Control: Two functions, hand controller (Wireless, 30m range) (Wired, 5m lead)
- Electrical: Contactor IP67 500A
- Gear Train: 4 stage gear driven
- Gear Ratio: 171:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
- Brake: Gearbox Mounted, Proportional Friction Brake System
- Drum Diameter/Length: 63.5mm x 244mm
- Mounting: Bolt Pattern 254mm x 114mm
- Rope: 11mm x 24m Synthetic Rope
- Fairlead: Two position Aluminium Hawse Fairlead
- Recommend Battery: 650CCA minimum
- Battery Leads: 1850mm
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Mechanical Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Electrical Warranty: 7 years
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
- Certification: CE, IP67
- Winch Weight: 35kg