The world’s safest winch hook.
Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the UltraHook which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip, locking the latch into place.
EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation.
The first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
*LIMITED EDITION color options– Limited Edition Colors can be out of stock frequently. If you have any questions you can call 08 95861100
Made in USA
U.S. Utility Patent No. 9,388,025
Foreign Patents Pending
*LIMITED EDITION color options– Limited Edition Colors can be out of stock frequently.
- The industry’s first winch hook with an integrated shackle pin mount
- Two methods of use: conventional hook opening, or shackle mount
- Shackle pin mount allows the safer practice of Closed System Winching
- Finger grip feature promotes proper “Hook Up” orientation
- Double locking safety clasp – lock the safety clasp with the included clevis pin
- Latch lock clevis pin stored conveniently in hook body
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead surface protection
- Max opening deformation clearly laser engraved
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 7000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- No rope splicing required – double shear pin design accepts rope/cable eyes
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- Foldable to stow rattle free against fairleads
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts ¾ shackle pins (.875” diameter)